Thursday, January 17, 2013

A couple of thoughts

I just made myself a cup of coffee, and on finishing it, it struck me that it tasted like the one served by the Indian Railways :) Maybe I should start thinking of a career in the catering business or food industry :P

*****

Someone just came here to our lab, and each time I see him, I get this feeling of deja vu. I remember asking him where he'd studied, the first time we met, as he reminded me of one of my juniors. I remember him saying he'd never been there (and now he tells me I never asked !!!), but the feeling kept stronger each time we met later. And today he came up to me and asked about the department I'd studied in, and it turns out that he is indeed my junior :D (Small world, indeed, huh???)

*****

I was going to write something more, but as the title says 'a couple of thoughts', I have to restrict myself to two...

Adios...


No comments:

Post a Comment