Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas ramblings

Last week, I was told that I was good and "very sweet". I'd been riding on it until I heard today that I was "weird" and "amazing" :) I've also been told that I defy labels...

I'm yet to find out for sure what I am. Maybe someday I'll know...

On an unrelated note, I've just started learning Macedonian, and so far it's been good. I'm just hoping it'll be something I stick to, at least long enough for it to get internalized. What with my innate laziness looming large everywhere, I can only hope for the best.

And I had a great Christmas this year, with KM, RS, JP and I having lunch together. It was a reunion of sorts after nearly two and a half years, and finally all of us were at the same time at the same place without having to rush. Some pizzas, some pasta, some nostalgia, some anecdotes, some advice (relationship and academic!) and much pep-talk (aimed at me) later, we went our separate ways (after deciding that we should do it again someday).

I feel like writing some more, but my eyelids are growing heavier by the minute. (I told my granny I'd finish the food, and it was only as I was halfway through my dinner that I realized how deep the vessel had actually been and how much food I'd actually undertaken to have! As if that weren't enough, my grandpa reminded me that there was more food for me at home... My stomach, for one, will be working overtime tonight)

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment