Thursday, December 13, 2012

Another brief update

Just a brief update...

Been a bit busy of late, what with Diwali and the entire family coming together, then catching a cold and maintaining it through my Chennai trip (and even now!)...

Anyway, I've gone bonkers yet again, and PM is providing invaluable assistance by encouraging me to act upon it. And I think I just might!!!

And I've been feeling like a schoolgirl all over again. Only, every time I think "schoolgirl", what comes to mind is "the schoolgirl complexion" of Empress!

Plus, I haven't really read in ages! Imagine! (Cue sad mournful music and a moment to indulge in self-pity)

Anyway, the day's begun, and I must be off. More posts coming up, hopefully, and soon, again hopefully...

Have a good day, then....

No comments:

Post a Comment