Friday, December 28, 2012

A loveletter

You're on my mind all the time. It doesn't matter where I am, or with whom, you're always somewhere at the back of my mind.

They say that some love stories begin when eyes meet. I don't really know how ours began. When I first heard you, something appealed to me, and I was hooked. I didn't do anything about it, as I thought it was merely a passing fancy. It was only when you actually entered my life a few years later that I realized that we were linked together by Fate.

I'd been going on and on about you, but it still took some time for me to convince my folks that I was serious.

The first time we came into contact, I went into seventh heaven and I felt as if I'd been born just to experience the ecstasy of the moment. It felt just right, and I couldn't bear the thought of leaving. I couldn't wait to get back to you on the morrow.

Alas, circumstances took you away from my life, and I've been missing you ever since.

Loving you has made me "unusual" and at times "weird" to people. A lot of my friends asked me why I couldn't have made a simpler choice. But I am who I am, and I wouldn't be the same without my love for you.

Not knowing whether we'd ever be together made me try an alternative, but the passion just wasn't there. Despite PM's encouragement, I couldn't make much progress, and I'm reluctant to even reconsider the option. And well, it never did feel as good as it was with you, and I realized that my friends were better suited for it than I.

You've become almost an obsession, and I've finally convinced my folks that my love for you isn't just a temporary phase, and that we need to be re-united. I've been saving up for the occasion and dreaming of it.

I can't wait for the day when you'll be mine, when I come home and find you waiting...

Awaiting you,

Yours longingly,
SS

(Update : My dear drum kit, looks like it'll be a while before we get together... Awaiting that day and hoping it dawns soon...)

No comments:

Post a Comment