Thursday, March 8, 2012

Another random update

It was an eye-opener for me to see two of my friends having a heated argument on the habits of Bengali people. And with one of them telling me that the easiest way to get into a Bong circle was to start smoking or drinking, I realized the need for me to clarify something. So, here :

I'm not desperate for a Bong Boy. Or any guy, for that matter :)

Methinks that even if I'm just going about my life, my friends will hunt a BB for me!!! Why, HG keeps giving me advice and tips on BB's and their habits. Even when I don't need it...

Just a small update :)

(P.S. I'm editing my mailing list, something I'd been planning to do for a long time; and like the cat i' the adage, as PGW says, (and I think it isn't the same as Schrodinger's), I let 'I dare not' wait upon 'I would'... Anyway, to cut a long story short, I don't want to intrude upon your inboxes any more...)

No comments:

Post a Comment