Friday, October 28, 2011

A brief update

If only I'd known that "today's gonna be the day"...

As I was cycling down to the lab, it struck me that my cycle was sounding like a 50cc version of a Bullet. The screws on the basket were a bit loose, and even on smooth roads, it sounded as if my cycle's teeth had started chattering.

But finally, I got the screws tightened today, after having postponed it for a very long time. Alas, my cycle no longer sounds Bullet-like, 50cc or not. :(

But there is one consolation. The chains (still) need oiling, and my cycle now groans as if it had joint pain. It doesn't sound half as pleasant as the Bullet-like sound, but still, it is some sound.

As I wrote earlier, one man's noise is another's song... And so,my cycle is musical. It composes Metal songs. :)

Maybe I should do a Brigitte to promote my musical cycle ;)

I think it's high time my cycle got a new name. Like Mentallica? Suggestions welcome :)

Adios, folks!


(P.S. On an unrelated note, I got another darshan while I was having dinner, and later when I was returning - it kinda made me think of my 'willpower' & how strong it was to have brought him there ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment