Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Random Rants - subject : Clothes

Why ? Oh why?

Why did I have to see her? She, in her black kurta and skin-coloured pyjama - I think it was the latter that actually made me sit up and take notice of her - I was trying to figure out whether she was wearing anything below her kurta :) Oh girl, whoever you are, I'm sorry to say this , but you reminded me of these movies of the 80's, especially Tamil and Telugu ones, where our beloved slim, young heroes used to wear such things under a frock-like dress, especially if they were portraying Alexander or any other mythological character...

And just when I finally managed to get that vision (shudder) out of my mind, I was forced to put up with this other sight that makes me feel like puking - a really low-hanging jeans, tight ones at that - I mean, the legs of the jeans begin just above the knee, and taper towards the ankles... And on top of that, there are folds, like in a girl's chudidhar... This particular pair of jeans, I came across on a guy.

There is one other sight I can't tolerate - low waist jeans worn lower... I don't want to see your innerwear, or, in some cases, the flesh on certain parts of your body. Unfortunately, I seem to be able to get the opportunity to avaert my eyes only after inedible damage to my psyche...

That's enough ranting for a day.

Not that I'm a great dresser or a fashionista or something - I'm more than happy to wear something on top, something below; and if the essentials are covered, I'm done :) But even I don't go to certain extremes...

Rant over... Time to say goodbye, as Andrea Bocelli sang...

No comments:

Post a Comment