Saturday, June 18, 2011

Blah

Sometimes, a day can go bad despite a promising start...
When the mess serves you food you enjoy... for breakfast (the one you got ready for in 10 minutes flat!) as well as lunch, you might be lulled into feeling that things just can't go wrong on such a day...
And then the day throws the sucker punch... In the form of a picture... A picture you could have done without... Just when you think that everything is alright with the world once more, there it comes, the jolt to rouse you...

Why did I see the photo? As if it wasn't enough that A is one of the sexiest guys in the world to me (it means something, when he wins even over many Spanish footballers!!!), his pictures keep turning up. And in a grey t-shirt and blue jeans... That irresistible combo (what is it about grey t-shirts that makes them so awesome? Maybe the fact that I'm (desperately) seeking one adds to their appeal!).

"he don't give a damn to me", to slightly modify a Tom Petty song... I seriously wish A weren't this attractive...

What is it about insecurities that once one starts, it's almost like an avalanche? On coming to know that my friend was a friend of someone who almost brought out the green-eyed monster in me started me off with the blues. And more followed. And almost before I knew it, I was really down in the dumps...And it was "beaucoups of blues", as the song goes...

Thank God for my brother in whose company the day came to a close on a splendid note...

There was too much on my mind, and I just wanted to rant...

No comments:

Post a Comment