Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Way(s) to wealth???

Just thinking....

So many ways of getting rich...

1. Photo-shop: After seeing the "beautiful" photo taken this morning for an ID card (it would make a good promotional poster for any horror movie), I discovered a good scheme for minting money - just blow up my photo, & sell copies - as protection against the Evil Eye... (I'm pretty sure it'll work ;) )

2. Music(k): Start singing - and threaten to continue unless paid to remain silent. I can see myself on the road to millionairehood.... Alas, my stamina doesn't last that long, so I think I'll settle down for a lesser amount :) :) Like, a thousand thousand :)

3. F(a)iry tales: Write M&B kind soppy stuff - shouldn't be too hard... Except for the dialogues - maybe I can just quickly read a few to decide the amount of 'sentiment'/'emotion' ... And maybe I can get sponsored lunches in the best restaurants where I go to study the 'atmosphere'....

I'm sure I can come up with more schemes , given time...

And if worst comes to worst, I can even WORK :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment